Moving forward, the company intends to:
- Focus on growth using cash flow and profit from the plant to be a self sustaining growth company.
- A complimentary group of assets that will drive growth and offer big opportunity. Strategic mining concessions, ore purchasing from the Artisanal market and toll mining.
- Focus on the San Santiago Copper Project, operating the San Santiago Plant as a high grade toll treatment plant and ore procurement in an efficient manner on a positive cash flow basis.
- A strong network and presence in Peru with senior management having been in-country for 7 years.
- Permit the gold circuit at the San Santiago Plant.
- Drive the copper expansion.
- A 70% interest on the Torrecillas Earn-in Concessions.
- Investigate opportunities to utilise and leverage into Andina’s existing in-country networks of Ore suppliers for the benefit of the Company.
Acquire permits to restart gold circuit.Phase 1
Identify copper anomalies on the copper concessions that can be targeted for a specific drilling campaign.Phase 2
Identify gold anomalies for the drilling on the Torrecellas concessions.Phase 3
Switch the copper business from pure processing to sourcing and buying our own ore (same as the gold business) and processing and selling our own concentrate. Higher margins and diversified business with exposure to both the copper industry and gold sector.Phase 4
Expand the gold business with another plant. We aim to be producing 50,000oz per year within 3 years.Phase 5