Emerging Major South American Gold Producer
- Exposure to quality gold mining assets and infrastructure in Peru
- Strategically located gold processing plants:
- The Vista gold processing plant in Southern Peru and;
- The Tulin gold processing plant in Southern Peru
- Strategy to mill wholly-owned ore and retain ability to process high-grade artisanal ore.
- Processing artisanal ore de-risks production related capital expenditure requirements
- Wholly owned ore production increases margins and provides leverage to gold price
- Established track record of production and sales from multiple operations, and significant in-house mining, processing and metallurgical experience.
- Strong network and presence in Peru with senior management having been in-country for ~10 years
- Board focussed on significant cash flow growth from production, continued project development and regional consolidation
Attractive Asset Portfolio
- Strong portfolio of mining assets across the value chain, from mineral exploration and production to mineral processing infrastructure
- Complimentary assets across the mining spectrum ensuring full vertical integration across the value chain
- Leverage respective board and management relationships and experience in Peru
- Significant potential for operational synergies – to be further explored