San Santiago Gold and Copper Plant
The San Santiago plant is fully permitted for copper with a 530 tonnes per day (TPD) installed processing capacity through a combination of its three circuits, comprising:
- 200 TPD CIP gold circuit;
- 250 TPD copper sulphide circuit; and
- 80 TPD copper oxide circuit (currently idle)
San Santiago Concessions
San Santiago Project a copper-gold project located comprising of 9,000 hectares of mineral concessions together with a benefication plant that currently toll-treats copper ores from nearby artisanal miners.
Torrecillas Gold Project an advanced development and exploration gold project located 640km south of Lima, in south-eastern Peru comprising approximately 15,000 hectares of mineral concessions which contain a number of narrow vein, high-grade mineralised structures.
The Company has a right to earn-in a 70% interest on the Torrecillas Earn-in Concessions.
Flagship San Santiago Plant
The San Santiago Plant is permitted to operate at 350 TPD in relation to the copper circuits. The San Santiago Plant does not currently have the requisite permits to process gold. The San Santiago Plant, which was permitted in 2006, is contained on seven hectares of land located in an established mining region.
- 480 tpd processing plant – dedicated gold and copper circuits (acquired Sep 14 for US$5.5M).
- Close to infrastructure, bore water, national grid power, sealed roads, ports, a supportive local community who depend on plant ongoing operation.
- Plant is fully permitted and has 480tpd of installed processing capacity.
- 150 tpd CIP gold circui.
- 250 tpd copper sulphide circuit.
- 80 tpd copper oxide circuit (currently idle).